Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Boys Store



The Boys Store.....that pretty much says it all!  If you have a little boy, then this is one internet retailer you want to bookmark.  Suzanne, wife, mom, mompreneur, is the creator/operator and has devoted the entire site to supplying some of the cutest casual wear you'll find for your little guy.

Suzanne has an extensive background in fashion design, with a keen eye for finding the best of the best, in causal wear for boys.  When I interviewed Suzanne for this post, I asked if she had any preferences for the types of clothing she carries.  Her response was,
 
 
"I almost always will lean towards cotton (mainly 100%) as boys are very active and cotton truly is the best for that (comfortable and easy care).  I have no definite preference in style and try to carry a broad range of choices (everyone is a little different) and boys really get the short end of the stick...  My customers help me define what will sell and I try to pay attention to their requests and preferences.  I have made an effort recently to carry as many American made items as I can afford, I think we all need to help boost our country’s economy and try to bring back manufacturing in the US."


Suzanne has always been fascinated by clothing trends and fashion, and loves interacting with customers and finding solutions to their questions.  She's done her best to make The Boys Store so user friendly, and I think you'll feel the same.  You can shop by age, brand, or even the type of item you're looking for.  If you have a little boy, you owe it to yourself to take a few minutes and visit The Boys Store.....I'm betting it will be one of  your favorites!

And, don't forget.....when your little guy needs a suit.....Adorable Baby Clothing can outfit him perfectly for that!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete