Tencel, or Lyocell, is a natural, man made fiber made from with wood pulp from sustainable tree farms. Tencel textiles are created though the use of nanotechnology in an award-winning process that recovers or decomposes all solvents and emissions--that means sensitive skin isn't going to be bothered by harsh chemicals or surface texture, and there is virtually no impact on the environment!
- Made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp. The fiber is economical in its use of energy and natural resources, and is fully biodegradable.
- Because of the fibers' high absorbency, the fabrics can be dyed to high quality standards.
- It has natural breathability and 50% greater moisture absorption than cotton.
- Due to its moisture management, tencel is also anti-bacterial.
- Soft, breathable, lightweight and comfortable, it is similar to rayon in feel. Tencel has an extremely smooth, soft surface that drapes beautifully to flatter every figure.
- The fiber surface feels soft and supple against the skin and its incredible wicking abilities keep the skin dry, making tencel a great fabric for sensitive skin.
This super fiber can hold up to a beating when both we and dry, and is most conveniently resistant to wrinkles.
Tencel Burnout is a process of printing which uses chemicals, rather than color, to "burn out" or dissolve away one fiber in a cloth. The purpose is to achieve a sheer lacy & intricate design. It is also used to obtain eyelets or other type patterns in a fabric. The results found in the Lito dresses is nothing short of exquisite! The resulting fabric as seen in the example on the right, is a soft, floral pattern that is a combination of color and sheer patterns. This fabric overlays a solid color that brings the combinations to life. Your little girl is definitely going to love this dress! I hope you'll take a minute to stop by and see these and so many others that are the dresses little girls dream of!
Posted first on AdorableBabyClothing.com Blog
#flowergirldress #Easterdress #babygirlspecialoccasionderss #toddlergirlspecialoccasiondress #girlsdress #partydress #girlsformalwear #adorablebabyclothing