Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Tribute to Mom's In Business

This has been an awesome day.  I just found out that Adorable Baby Clothing was voted as one of the leading Top 200 Mom Owned Business for 2011, at Startup Nation!  I just have to thank all the wonderful supporters and friends who took the time to vote for the website--honestly I never expected to get even close.  Every time I went and explored all the amazing mom owned businesses listed, I was just in awe of their creativity and ingenuity........I never thought I'd come close to the amazing women there.  So thank you....this is truly amazing and really gives me incentive to be the best I can be. 

If you have a few minutes, stop by Startup Nation's website and take a look at the amazing businesses on there.
http://www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business/

No comments:

Post a Comment